We know that many businesses make a significant investment in employee benefits and find it frustrating when employees don’t seem to value or understand what’s on offer. In these cases, we often find that this is nothing to do with the quality of the benefits, what it comes down to is that there hasn’t been enough thought or investment in communicating employee benefits to employees.
Getting your employees engaged in what you already provide, makes it much easier to justify your benefit spend and see a return on the investment you’re making.
Download our guide on how to increase benefit engagement to discover:
- Why you should not overlook benefit communication
- Our top tactics for approaching employee benefits engagement in the workplace
- How to create an employee benefits communication and engagement programme that makes a difference
- Top tips for communicating your employee benefits
- The importance of keeping communication simple and making it relevant
- How you can embrace technology to engage employees
- A 10-point checklist to help you communicate the breadth and value of your employee benefit scheme
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.