2021 Global Medical Trend Rates Report
The 2021 Global Medical Trend Rates Report is based on the insights across 107 Aon offices that broker, administer or otherwise advise on employer-sponsored medical plans throughout the world. We asked Aon professionals for their expert insights on how they expect medical rates to change, based on their interactions with clients and the carriers represented in their medical plan portfolio.
Aon has conducted this survey to help multinational companies:
- Plan their budgets for premium renewal costs
- Understand the key factors which are driving medical cost increases
- Plan wellbeing strategies to respond to contemporary medical challenges
Download now to discover:
- Estimated Medical Trend Rates for 2021
- The risk factors that are driving medical cost inflation
- Principal cost elements in medical claims
- Examples of wellness and health promotion initiatives companies are using
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.