Loneliness is a widespread problem – according to research by the Office of National Statistics, 3.3 million adults are ‘often’ or ‘always’ lonely.
In our guide to loneliness in the workplace, we take a look at the issue and how employers can help to resolve loneliness as part of their social wellbeing strategies. Aon expert Charles Alberts also shares his insights on the issue, and provides fifteen tips for combatting loneliness at work.
Download now to discover:
- The commercial impact of loneliness
- The impact loneliness has on health
- The key loneliness risk factors
- How COVID-19 has affected loneliness
- Practical steps for combatting loneliness in the workplace
Prevention is better than cure
Which version of the report would you like to download
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.