Employers want to help improve the health and engagement of their employees (according to our most recent Benefits and Trends Survey, only 2% of respondents disagreed that they are responsible for influencing employee health).
This report looks at the evolving wellbeing requirements, providing employers with an overview of the challenges in implementing a truly effective scheme. With a focus on mHealth, it explores how technology can support wellbeing in the workplace.
The report provides:
- An overview of socio-economic factors which impact the workforce
- A breakdown of the global people challenge faced by employers
- A guide to the stages of employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing objectives, ranked by organisational priority
- A breakdown of generational needs for employee health and benefits
- An exploration of how mHealth can support wellbeing programmes
Prevention is better than cure
Which version of the report would you like to download
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.