Supporting Financial Wellbeing: 7 Secrets to Success
Financial wellbeing is a growing concern for employers; according to our latest Benefits and Trends Survey, 62.5% of companies said they believed it was their responsibility to help employees with their financial wellbeing. Financial concerns can have a detrimental impact on productivity; 22% employees say that financial worries make them less productive1.
Every day, we hear from clients how challenging it can be to create a financial wellbeing strategy which makes a difference to both employees and the business. It can be difficult to know where to start – which is why we’ve created this guide.
Download our seven secrets of success to discover:
- Our top tactics for approaching financial wellbeing in the workplace
- How to create a financial wellbeing programme which makes a difference
- Expert tips for implementing a financial wellbeing scheme
- Real-life best practice examples from the Aon team
- Actionable tips on strategy and engagement
- Why you shouldn’t overlook financial wellbeing
- How the cost of a single cup of coffee could potentially make a difference to your employees’ pensions
Aon Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales. Registered No: 3127195. Registered Office: Briarcliff House, Kingsmead, Farnborough, GU14 7TE