Superior programs for top companies.
While Aon believes that offering an innovative and comprehensive product adds tremendous value to group programs and sets it apart from its competitors, our team’s personalized approach, market knowledge and unmatched service truly represent the personal value our customers seek.
Aon works independently on our client’s behalf, and as their advocate, ensures that they’re given the best personalized insurance solution to fit their lifestyle. With no vested interest in any one insurance carrier, our customers benefit from objective information and knowledgeable service that they can depend on.
As a program sponsor, you’ll be adding value and further enhancing your member benefit program, at no cost and with no administrative or servicing burdens. Aon takes full responsibility for the development, maintenance, and growth of your program, and ensures both sponsor and group satisfaction. It’s a benefit they’ll appreciate, and one that affords you the time to focus on other pressing matters
Increased loyalty and retention by enhancing group benefit programs
You’ll be providing group participants peace of mind and protection from unforeseen circumstances, with discounted home and auto insurance coverage. Group Advantage members and their families receive purchasing power and access to group rates through one of our chosen insurer markets that specialize in group programs.
Managing all aspects of the program and supporting through promotional materials, education, and unparalleled customer service, we’ll provide the benefit on your behalf, leaving you to focus on other important organizational issues.
Group buying power, without sacrificing personalized service
Offering the most comprehensive suite of insurance products, Aon will provide group members customized solutions that fit their exact requirements. As a broker, we’re their advocate, working for them, not the insurance companies.
Our delivery model includes a program growth and retention strategy, a customized, reliable online rating website that will provide self-serve quoting and access to relevant risk management material and the development of all communication and materials leveraging both the Aon and organization’s brands.
Along with your account executive lead, you’ll also be supported through a team of account coordinators, with bilingual service support and a dedicated toll-free number. It’s Aon’s holistic approach to ensuring your organizations complete satisfaction.
We’ll produce unparalleled service and objective advice, providing all entitled savings and discounts. Using only "A" rated or better insurance companies, ensures complete end-to-end solutions with the highest level of coverage and benefits
Group sponsors benefits
- Added employee benefit at no cost to the organization
- Full end-to-end insurance solutions and the largest broker portfolio of products
- Executive program solutions tailored to the needs of senior staff
- Low maintenance and no administrative duties
- Exceptional support, ensuring best group results
- A winning, respectful and effective marketing approach created in partnership
- Reporting of detailed sales and program data, as required
- Offered to all employees, spouses and immediate family members who reside with them
- Aon is an independent broker, and acts as an advisor, not an insurance agent
- Fully confidential assessments tailored to the needs of each employee
- Specialized markets for unique risks such as high value homes, antique vehicles, motorcycles etc.
- Products to protect against identity theft and accidents while travelling
- Our claims service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Flexible payment methods, including a monthly service plan with no service charges
For more information and to speak with a group insurance account executive, call 1.800.448.2539.