English | French Canada



Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Home insurance that’s as unique as you are.

Whether your home is a house, condo, or rental apartment, it is often your largest and most important possession. For that reason, Aon believes it deserves equal care and responsibility. Protecting you, your family and your personal valuables is just the beginning of the Aon difference. We take the time and verify that your home and valuables are adequately protected. You won’t get painted with the same brush.


We also offer property insurance for cottages, trailers, secondary dwellings and farms. Our customized policies are designed for wherever you call home, regardless of your living arrangements. We’ll help you secure a policy that goes over and above and often includes added features, so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying.

Additional discounts

We take the time to understand your lifestyle and make sure that we uncover all of the ways we can save you money with Aon’s additional discounts. We won’t compromise on coverage, but we will strive to get you the best protection at the best value. Some of the discounts include:

Newer home Alarm system Mature citizen
Multi-policy Loyalty/stability Mortgage-free

and more...

Additional benefits

Disappearing deductible - for each year you don’t have a claim, your deductible is reduced by 20%. After five years, it just disappears.

Personal property protector - your discount is maintained regardless of your first claim.

Protection you can depend on

Your home insurance safeguards you from financial loss and will provide you with a refund if your home or personal effects are stolen or if another unforeseen situation arises that is specified under your property policy. If you do have a fire for instance, your home (and garage) or portions of, will likely need to be rebuilt. You will be reimbursed for the value of items, such as furniture, clothes and computers, or the items will be replaced. Your policy will also pay for some of your extra living expenses should you not be able to live in your house while it is being restored. Alternate living arrangements, storage and meals are some of the things covered.

Your policy also provides personal liability coverage. If someone is injured while visiting your home, they could sue you for damages. If they win and are awarded a significant settlement, it could have a dramatic negative effect on your finances. Wages could be garnished and getting back on your feet could be difficult. House insurance also protects you against liability for damage to someone else's property.

Let us make it easier

If you have questions or aren’t sure about the solutions available to you, we can help. You can get an online quote or talk to a personal insurance broker who will provide you with the answers to your concerns.