COVID-19: Key Wellbeing and Benefits Considerations for the Legal Sector: Webinar Video
The landscape has changed beyond recognition in the past few months, with HR at the forefront of reacting and responding to colleague concerns and queries, as well as revisiting your wellbeing and benefits policies and procedures. It’s important for you to know that Aon are here for you, not only with advice and guidance for the short term, but also as we look to the future post COVID-19 and the changes that it may bring.
Join our experts in this dedicated legal sector webinar that will guide you through what you need to consider now in respect of your wellbeing and benefit schemes, and start to look towards the planning that needs to take place as we recover and reshape for the future.
What the webinar covers?
Financial Wellbeing & Pension
Martin Parish, Workplace Pensions & Financial Wellbeing Lead
- Supporting the employer
- Pension implications of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, pension strategy and other key considerations
- Supporting your employees
- Helping to improve their understanding of pension scheme investments and investment volatility
Employee Health & Wellbeing
Charles Alberts, Head of Health Management
- Why an employee health & wellbeing strategy is more important than ever?
- What are the health & wellbeing considerations we need to think about now to prepare for the post-COVID-19 future?
Making sure your benefit schemes are ready for the future
Mike Hesch, Senior Consultant
- Benefits and cover levels – are they appropriate and benchmarked?
- Cost effective – Advisor remuneration and premiums
- Compliant – Regulatory compliance continues to be essential
Hosted by Julie Grinter, Principal Strategic Consultant.
If you have any questions about the topics covered, want to know more about our complimentary Aon Benefit Audit or need any support from our expert team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure we get back to you!
© Aon Consulting Limited 2020. All rights reserved.
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.