Erik has worked for Aon since 2006. In his current role, he is Managing Consultant of Aon’s Captive & Insurance Management practice in the Netherlands.
Erik’s duties include:
- Preparation of annual reports, periodic reports, reports on demand and setting up balance specifications
- Managing and maintaining, the financial / technical insurance software programme implemented worldwide, in cooperation with the international support unit
- Advising clients and giving presentations to clients
- Maintaining external contacts with clients and consulting with their external specialists among others external auditors and tax advisors
- Setting up and analysing periodic internal financial reports for Aon Groep Nederland.
- Providing reports for clients to the Insurance authority (De Nederlandsche Bank)
- Maintaining internal contacts with the central financial department, account management, claims department, risk finance department and internal audit
- Support in advising and setting up projects on behalf of establishing captives, along with the internal risk finance consultants and insurance technical colleagues
- Setting up process descriptions (AO/IC) on behalf of risk management of clients and in relation with law and legislation
t: +31 10 448 7593