Aon is the largest captive manager in Luxembourg, having a 28% share of the captive reinsurance market.
The Luxembourg financial centre provides the ideal legal framework and administrative infrastructure for captive reinsurance solutions.
It has become the Brexit destination of choice for international insurance carriers such as AIG, FM, Global, Hiscox, Liberty SM, RSA, Tokio Marine Kiln, Aioi Nissay Dowa, CAN Hardy, Sompo and Britannia.
Coupled with the above, 43 Non-life and 40 Life insurance companies call Luxembourg home.
With over 200 licensed reinsurance undertakings, most of which are captive companies, Luxembourg has become the largest domicile for reinsurance captives in the European Union and one of the largest in the world. https://www.caa.lu/
What advantages does Luxembourg offer as a domicile?
- Luxembourg is a globally recognised financial centre in an EU/OECD member state
- It has a strong regulatory environment with an excellent global reputation
- Economic, social and political stability ensure a secure legal and tax framework
- There is an attractive legal framework for captive reinsurance companies
- Luxembourg’s unique multilingual and multicultural workforce is accustomed to working in different jurisdictions and time zones
Our offering includes
Aon Insurance Managers (Luxembourg) S.A.
534 rue de Neudorf
P.O. Box 593 | L 2220
Tel: +352 22 34 22