Aon's Captive & Insurance Management practice in Sweden administrates and/or supports approximately 25 captives or small insurance/reinsurance companies. Aon is the largest insurance manager in Sweden and the dedicated team has significant experience in captive management.
Sweden has been a well-established captive domicile for more than 30 years. It is used as captive hub by both Swedish and foreign based multinationals.
The Swedish financial authority (Finansinspektionen) is very experienced with captive characteristics, and as such Sweden offers a well-tested and proven captive infrastructure.
What advantages does Sweden offer as a domicile?
- Captives may apply for a combined direct insurance and reinsurance license without restrictions
- Possibility to write direct insurance to the whole European Economic Area (EEA) through freedom of services
- Possibility to set up tax deferral (contingency) reserves for both direct insurance and reinsurance
- Reputable and stable country with respect to taxation and general governance
- Aon has a local and experienced team of professionals with strong backgrounds within the insurance segment
Our offering includes
Aon Insurance Managers - Sweden
102 51 Sweden
Tel: +46 8 697 40 00