Accelerated by global pressures, changing market conditions for property and casualty insurance demand extensive knowledge, sophisticated capabilities and innovative solutions.
Tailoring solutions to manage firms’ property and casualty risks ensures that assets are protected, and organizational goals are met. Value-added services relating to property and casualty coverages include the planning, execution, and stewardship of the following core coverages and services:
- Property insurance, including Marine Cargo, Business Interruption and natural-catastrophe-driven solutions
- Well control (OEE) and Seepage & Pollution
- General Liability, Automobile Liability and Umbrella Liability
- Workers’ Compensation/Employers Liability
- Marine Liability, Charterers, P&I, Aviation and Aviation Refuelling Liability
- Global Programs (including local placements)
- Crime, Fiduciary and Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion
- Personal Accident & Travel
By working with a specialist risk advisor and broker, energy firms can access tailored coverage solutions with proprietary insurance wordings, designed specifically to address energy firms’ unique exposures and risk appetite.
(Click the hexagons for more information)
When operating in diverse and remote regions, clients should expect an approach to risk management that is truly global and delivers collaborative solutions across the full risk profile.
At Aon, we deliver localised expertise on a global scale. Our market share and global footprint enable our teams to monitor market trends through sophisticated data and analytics, and develop models to forecast how these trends affect our clients. Our energy hubs operate in many regions, providing direct access to our global industry specialists, risk engineers, consultants and local and international insurance markets.