About Executive Benefits
Aon's Executive Benefits practice specializes in the design, implementation, and administration of executive benefit plans. Our consultants and technical specialists analyze and create plans and financing programs to meet the needs of private practices, businesses, and corporations of every size and description. Benefit programs are strategically crafted to align with overall compensation philosophies and financial objectives.
Our team includes over 120 professionals with expertise in the areas of tax, accounting, law, actuarial science, and finance. Team members hold more than 50 professional designations in these fields, and senior leaders of the practice are nationally recognized experts in many specialty areas.
With national resource centers in Atlanta and Minneapolis, and consulting offices nationwide, our Executive Benefits practice is a leader in the design and administration of executive benefit programs, as well as the financing arrangements associated with these plans.
Aon's Executive Benefits team designs and administers executive benefits programs to address your specific needs and objectives. Our customized services include:
- Analyze whether existing plans provide executives with sufficient retirement income
- Help clients understand a wide range of potential executive benefit program options, including deferred compensation plans, supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs), executive life insurance plans, and supplemental disability income programs
- Examine whether existing programs allow clients to effectively attract and retain executive talent – Suggest possible plan improvements when applicable
- Analyze whether programs are competitive with those offered by our clients' peers
- Navigate alternatives and examine cost of terminating nonqualified retirement plans
- Provide cost-effective tools to enhance the life insurance and disability income benefits offered to highly- compensated employees
Implementation and Administration
- Provide turn-key administrative outsourcing, allowing client staff to focus on other issues
- Navigate complex tax, accounting, and legal issues to ensure that plans are compliant with all applicable regulations
- Deliver professional communications to inform participants of important plan features and next steps
- Provide accountable, professional, and knowledgeable front-line personnel to assist participants and client staff with benefit plan-related questions
- Provide unbiased advice regarding how and whether to fund benefit plan costs
- Offer comprehensive analysis of available funding vehicles and security devices
- Analyze the efficiency of existing plan funding
- Our recommendations often create immediate cash flow and earnings improvements
For more information about Aon's executive benefits solutions, please contact us.