Keyman and Business Continuity Planning
Most companies are based on a unique vision, a sound business plan, and a management team that possesses the drive and leadership skills to turn a budding idea into a profitable business. Whether a business succeeds or fails depends largely on how well a few key people can execute the vision and the plan.
But what happens if one or more of these key people are no longer in the picture? Will the business survive?
For many companies, the death or disability of top executive talent will have a substantial impact on the company’s bottom line. Intellectual capital, relationships with key customers, and competitive advantages can all disappear in an instant.
We assist corporations, consultants, law firms, government contractors, humanitarians, medical professionals and other non-military entities with the design and implementation of unique insurance programs to provide critical protection while working and travelling anywhere in the world.
- Keyman Insurance
— Life, Disability and Accident Protection
- Stock Redemption and Buy-Sell Protection
- Executive Life, Disability and Accident Protection
- Employment Contract Benefit Liability Protection
— Severance Benefit Insurance
— Termination Liability Insurance
- International Life, Disability and Accident Insurance
- Terrorism and War Risk Protection
- Foreign Travel Risk
- Concentrated Travel Risk
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Short Term Protection – 1 to 180 day temporary risks
- Limits available for all plan types in excess of $100,000,000 per person
For more information about Aon’s keyman and business continuity solutions, please call 800.803.5711 Ext. 4.