Actuarial and Analytical
Actuarial & Analytical (A&A) provides a broad range of risk quantification services. We have a great deal of expertise in delivering wide-ranging solutions, using sophisticated methodologies including statistical risk modelling and simulation tools, through client specific data and industry databases.
Such services include:
- Capital Modelling including Solvency II compliance
- Assistance in calculating SCR, BSCR, Risk margin and Best estimate
- Claims Reserving and Actuarial support
- Captive Pricing & Underwriting Support
- Risk Financing Decision Platform (RFDP)
- Design and construction of Premium and Tax Allocation models
- Modelling support for Loss Portfolio Transfers (LPT)
- Remetrica Modeling
In addition the team is engaged in a number of bespoke analytical projects where a quantitative decision making input is required.
A&A is supported by a highly skilled and experienced group of over 100 consultants across Europe, many with recognised and advanced professional designations such as FIA, CFA, MSc, MBA, and PhD.