Operational Due Diligence (ODD IQ)*
Aon’s proprietary solution, ODD IQ, offers a comprehensive review of how an asset management firm is run. ODD IQ helps investors identify and quantify operational risks to make informed, consistent decisions, enhancing your qualitative evaluations.
How ODD IQ Works
ODD IQ does not replace the usual qualitative assessments; it enhances them with quantitative factors:
- Data is collected from managers through an online questionnaire covering 150+ predefined risk factors:
- Non-investment risks of using third-party investment managers to run a multi-manager portfolio, and
- Governance and operational policies, ranging from the organization’s structure to its technology and cyber security capabilities, to its trade settlement and back office functions.
- We help you quickly flag exposures across a multi-manager portfolio.
- ODD IQ provides objective, auditable reports to meet regulatory or assurance obligations.
Is ODD IQ Right for You?
Aon ODD IQ can benefit investors in retirement plans, endowments/foundations, family offices, wealth management platforms, registered investment advisors, and managed account platforms. We help investors in high-volume, multi-manager environments who need:
- Assistance launching an ODD program
- Ongoing due diligence monitoring
- Investment screening to narrow manager evaluations
Three ODD IQ Service Levels
You can pair ODD IQ with full-service Aon assessments by experienced due diligence professionals, including independent qualifications, interviews, documentation and analysis. We offer three levels of service:
- ODD IQ – Fits groups with internal expertise and provides automated critical exposure reporting
- ODD IQ Plus – Ideal for those who need additional expertise and risk management strategies
- ODD IQ2 – Comprehensive due diligence to independently qualify information and expanded due diligence
* Aon’s Operational Risk Solutions and Analytics Group is an independent entity from Aon Hewitt Investment Consulting, Inc. Investment advice is provided by Aon Hewitt Investment Consulting, Inc.