As (re)insurers navigate new forms of volatility, efficient risk modeling and portfolio analysis is critical to make better decisions.
Aon’s Tyche integrated modeling ecosystem for non-life, life and pension firms provides off-the-shelf and fully customizable solutions covering all actuarial modeling needs in a single platform to transform internal business processes and discover new opportunities.
As our clients face increasingly complex risks and evolving regulatory requirements, Tyche's expertise is designed to underpin insurers' decision-making frameworks.
Our solutions enable clients to transform their internal business processes including capital, pricing, reserving, valuation, risk and business planning. We deliver enterprise level risk modeling solutions for life, non-life and pension firms under one umbrella. Our range of tools allow underwriters, actuaries and risk managers to complete the modeling, estimation and pricing of risks quickly, flexibly and accurately. We provide all the tools for a fully end-to-end solution in a single platform.
Our solutions deliver the following benefits for clients:
Improved speed and performance
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing systems
- Technologies harness latest desktop and server hardware
- Effortless scalability using Hive™
- Full data connectivity and standard advanced features
Out of the box or customize to your requirements
- Our libraries can be used out-of-the-box
- Easy-to-use intuitive web designs, empowering clients to own, maintain and adjust models and workflow enabling them to:
- Build completely cutomized models
- Customize/add features
- Maintained for evolving regulatory and reporting requirements
- Pre-built functionality and libraries
- Reduced hardware and software costs
- Option to deploy on-premise or as a hosted solution
- Training costs are substantially reduced as:
- Tyche’s syntax is easy to learn
- Only one platform for all modeling requirements across life and non-life
Increasing operational efficiency
- Our products can cover end-to-end workflow allowing more time for value-add activities
- Tyche’s ability for batch running optimizes run times
- Auditing and versioning capabilities