Forward-thinking insurance companies are driving the economy by protecting businesses, governments and communities. To meet shareholder and societal demands, while delivering sustained growth and profitability in a competitive landscape, insurers need the resilience and capacity to embrace increasing current and future risks. However, as the industry faces a tipping point, this requires more efficient, flexible and resilient enterprise structures to drive strong financial health.
Aon’s Strategy and Technology Group (STG) brings together insight and software solutions to help insurer/reinsurer clients make better business decisions. Through our tailored discovery approach, we deliver highly customized solutions with a focus on exploring profitable opportunities, boosting enterprise efficiency and driving financial health to help our clients build and manage more resilient companies across Property & Casualty and Life.
We aim to solve business goals with holistic, executable solutions for better informed decision making. Our strategy consulting proposition is at the heart and is underpinned by our technology suite (Tyche, ReMetrica and PathWise) that helps clients deploy capital efficiently and effectively across the enterprise.
- Strategic consulting (previously in parts of Aon Inpoint)
- Claims efficiency (Inpoint Claims)
- Performance benchmarking (Ward)
- Market share data/trends (Finaccord)
- Actuarial analysis (Actuarial and Analytics from Aon's Global Risk Consulting)
- Capital structuring and access
- Assets and ALM
- Economic scenario generation
- New product development, pricing and business planning
- Hedging and valuation
- Enterprise risk management
- Strategic asset allocation