With more than 25,000 jobs reported, covering 5 million employees in 180 countries, Total Compensation Measuremen™ (TCM) sets the standard for global compensation benchmarking. It is the most comprehensive source of reward data enabling you to understand global pay practices, and make timely and informed decisions.
Data covers base salary, bonus and long-term incentives, as well as benefits and perquisites. Reporting is provided online via Aon's online portal, AonHewittsurveys.com allowing full customisation and analysis of the market data.
It enables you to:
- Access the most up-to-date information available from our global rolling database
- Create your own peer groups and analyse the data by revenues, headcount, and city or region
- Blend market jobs and create your own custom positions
- Assess your competitive standing on a line-by-line basis for every employee against any market statistic
- Produce reports with reference to your own internal grading structure and employee reference numbers
- Age the market data to any point in time, with reference to our industry-leading global salary increase survey.
Click here to contact us for more information.