PeerTracker takes the guess work out of performance-based equity awards with relative TSR metrics. Plan designers and award recipients alike benefit from real-time views of corporate performance and potential award payouts, saving time, reducing communication expense and minimising confusion about what it takes to drive peak results.
Key PeerTracker benefits include:
- Aon’s Global Relative TSR Survey: Aon continues to be committed to strengthening the linkage between pay for performance, and are focused on designing excellent RTSR plans with only the choicest data. Our global RTSR survey will focus on all regions, and will be a free add-on benefit for all of our existing clients. The annual survey will focus on specific design nuances that are not accessible through regulatory filings, and will highlight year over year trends.
- Drive Performance: Successful communication of performance-based awards can mean the difference between above and below target payouts; with PeerTracker, every award recipient has continuous access to the plan design details and market performance data you want them to see
- Leverage Reliable Data: PeerTracker is powered by S&P’s Capital IQ system, which accesses market data for more than 58,000 international companies in over 180 different currencies
- Calculate with Confidence: Our platform includes numerous quality control processes; you can rest easy knowing your plans are audited on a quarterly basis and certified at the conclusion of the performance period (Click here for a sample certification)
- Tracking Expertise: Our team has administered more than 600 plans through PeerTracker, developing extensive expertise and hundreds of customised communication and reporting solutions along the way
- Easy Financial Reporting: Access historical performance data through PeerTracker to determine expected vesting amounts at the end of reporting periods