Empowering Compensation and Governance Professionals
As Board remuneration disclosures become increasingly comprehensive, swift access to up-to-date data has become a critical tool for those working for remuneration committees.
To empower our clients to more effectively manage the activities necessary to remain competitive, compliant and within budget, Aon has developed CG Pro.
CG Pro is Aon's new proprietary suite of compensation and governance benchmarking and planning tools. CG Pro is the most feature-rich comprehensive and cost effective tool available on the market. The key benefits of CG Pro are:
- Online access
- Flexible output: online and downloadable spreadsheet based reports with line-by-line analysis of disclosed data
- Direct access to disclosures of FTSE 350, Eurotop 100 and Russell 3,000 companies
- UK, European or Global subscriptions available
In creating this product, we had five key goals to deliver a complete solution for reward professionals:
- Acknowledge our clients' expertise and enhance your capabilities
- Provide access to accurate and actionable data
- Design flexible and robust tools that provide answers - not questions
- Generate these answers in superior, customisable and understandable reports
- Price the tools as the most cost effective solution on the market.
Understanding that any tool is only as good as the usability of its output, CG Pro developers went one step further to meeting the needs of its users. Unlike tools where online benchmarking results and output reports are effectively static leaving no room for change, CG Pro is designed with a consistent, unified and active reporting methodology.
We recognise that the world is not static, so we enable our clients to take control of their analysis, create and view what-if scenarios online in real-time, and provide all output results as pre-formatted Microsoft Excel® report files. This includes access to the entire dataset. We put the control back in the hands of our clients.