New Bridge Street has a single focus: to assist companies to design and implement remuneration policies that will help them meet their strategic goals.
Executive remuneration has many objectives – including retention, reward and incentivisation. And in a world of regulation, scrutiny and complexity, it has become more and more evident that this is an expert field, where specialist advice is required.
Remuneration Committees now face many issues, including:
- Ensuring that the pay policy fits with the corporate strategy
- Paying for performance and avoiding rewarding failure
- Benchmarking pay against the right companies
- Accessing independent and accurate pay data
- Responding constructively to shareholder opinion
Executive Compensation Data Solutions recognises that we are in an era of 'data-driven governance' which is an approach to executive compensation that values decisions that can be backed up with data that can be verified.
Our Data Solutions offer unlimited access for executive compensation practitioners and investors to the most comprehensive set of executive compensation insight and tools to truly master the issues and support any judgements, including:
- Measuring performance conditions and engaging LTIP participants
- Valuations for accounting purposes
Click here to contact the team.
Aon Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.