In the United Kingdom, we run surveys on behalf of Oil & Gas UK (OGUK) members. Oil & Gas UK (OGUK), is the leading representative body for the UK offshore oil and gas industry. The surveys contain reward data from about 30 OGUK member organisations, covering about 12,000 employees. They focus on upstream operators in the North Sea and provide robust market compensation and benefits data to support the foundations of organisations' reward and talent management policies.
Aon manages several surveys in this sector, including:
- Oil & Gas UK (OGUK) Operators' Pay and Allowances Survey: focusing on technical roles
- Oil Sector Business Functions Survey: focusing on support roles
- Oil Sector Pensions Survey: focuses on pension prevalence, practices and values.
- Oil Sector Benefits Survey: focuses on benefits prevalence, practices and values.
- Oil Sector Benefits Index Survey: quantitative analysis of pension and benefit competitiveness (using data from both pensions and benefits surveys)
Aon Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.