Aon Launches New Remote Work Domain for Cyber Quotient Evaluation Tool
The new domain will help reveal critical cyber vulnerabilities due to an increase in remote working
CHICAGO, May 27, 2020 – Aon plc (NYSE: AON), a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions, announced today a new Remote Work domain for its award-winning Cyber Quotient Evaluation (CyQu) Tool, a proprietary web-based evaluation tool to help organizations baseline cyber security maturity.
The Remote Work domain was created for users to better understand their cyber vulnerabilities and potential security fallouts that have been increased due to the quick adaptation to a remote workforce, as a result of the spread of COVID-19. The new critical controls covered in the Remote Work domain include:
- Remote Connectivity: Safely connect from non-corporate locations to business information systems, applications and data
- Authentication & Identity: Identify and control access to the required and relevant systems
- Device Vulnerability & Monitoring: Secure remote devices from the latest known vulnerabilities with regular updates and security monitoring
- Remote Business Continuity: Back up information from remote clients and maintain business continuity in the event of large-scale remote working
- Remote Security Awareness: Educate business and technology users on relevant cyber security risks and how to safeguard themselves appropriately based on their remote working environments
“COVID-19 has expanded the cyber threat landscape due to the increase and emphasis on remote work options,” said Christian Hoffman, Chief Executive Officer, Cyber Solutions, North America, Aon. “For several years, CyQu has been a reliable tool, providing organizations with a snapshot of their cyber maturity and areas of significant risk. We are pleased to provide the new Remote Work domain as an enhancement to CyQu, offering clients a greater understanding of their evolving cyber risk.”
More information about CyQu can be found here.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.