Aon | Professional Services Practice
Law Firm Symposium
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
October 11 – 13, 2023
Registration is now open for our 2023 Law Firm Symposium. We look forward to getting together again after a great experience last year. As those of you who have attended the Symposium know from experience, October is a wonderful time to be in Chicago.
Our programs include:
- Law Firm Managing Partners’ Forum
- Troubled and Troubling Client Relationships: Avoidance, Management, and Extrication
- Risk Management by the Numbers
- The Mechanics of Colleague Well-Being: Intervention and Aftermath
- Partner Problems
- Real Risk in Real Estate Practice (Concurrent Breakout Session)
- Managing and Responding to Law Firm Regulatory Efforts in the U.K. and Around the Globe (Concurrent Breakout Session)
- Law Firm General Counsels’ Forum
- How Underwriters Evaluate and Price Law Firm Risk
The Symposium will begin with a Welcome Reception on the evening of Wednesday, October 11. Programs will begin the morning of Thursday, October 12, and conclude at 11:45 p.m. on Friday, October 13.
Click here to find the Symposium agenda, program description and speaker information. We are confident that, after reviewing this information, you will decide to join us in Chicago.