Our Non-Marine team structures and places some of the world's largest risk programs, including specialist retrocession cover for our worldwide clients.
Acting on behalf of premier buyers of property retrocession reinsurance, the team's expertise spans both proportional and non-proportional treaty reinsurance protection for both catastrophe and single risk exposures as well as exposure swaps and original loss warranty transactions.
Array of Capabilities
Operating as a global unit, we have access to the expertise and capabilities of more than 3,000 colleagues within Aon's Reinsurance Solutions business, as well as colleagues across the Aon network. With a team of more than 50 professionals spread globally across London, Bermuda, U.S., Europe, Middle East and Asia, we offer our clients a wide range of risk transfer solutions, including:
- Worldwide/Peak, WW ex U.S., U.S., 2nd event, Non-Peak, Territory Specific
- Non-Proportional UNL, Aggregate, Proportional, Risk, Replicat, Catastrophe Swap, Industry Loss Warranty, Semi-Finite
- Classes of business:
- Treaty Catastrophe Retrocession
- Whole Account
- Index Products
- Cat on Direct and Facultative
- Risk Retro
Leadership in Non-Marine
We offer insightful advice on risk solutions in order to help our clients gain a strategic advantage. Resources include:
- A center of excellence in London that supports major business hubs throughout the world, including London, U.S., EMEA, APAC
- A dedicated ILW team and specialist in-house analytics team
- A coordinated capital markets approach
Global ReSpecialty operates across a multitude of product lines, including Aviation, Marine & Energy, and Non-Marine Property. Global ReSpecialty has the resources to work across our clients’ businesses with capabilities that span multiple lines and territories. Together, and with other integrated teams, we take a holistic view of your business and objectives and use our expertise and analytical tools to act as your risk management advisor.
Aon's Reinsurance Solutions is part of Aon UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FPA #12866