Retirement and Investment Insights
Our consultants and thought leaders share their insights to help you and your business make well-informed choices about your retirement and investment strategies. Click below to read our featured insights. Browse our complete library of insights here.
Investing in a Volatile World
DC Plan of the Future
Why Outsourcing Investments Pays
Our secure, mobile app gives clients direct access to Aon’s latest investment manager research, thought leadership, industry links, and client documents. Our portal is accessible from any device and fulfills green technology plan mandates. Login >>
Retirement, Investment and Benchmarking Tools
- Benchmarking – Knowing exactly how your organization’s benefits measure up can give you an edge in the marketplace. We help you draw accurate and meaningful comparisons of complex benefit plans with our Benefit Index® and Benefit SpecSelect™ benchmarking tools. Learn More >>
- DBCalc – Aon’s proprietary pension administration platform is used by our consultants or by your organization’s staff to perform benefit calculations, create participant communications, maintain data and process pension elections.
- DB Barometer – This benchmarking tool helps consultants visualize how a client’s returnseeking asset allocation, hedge ratios and alternative asset allocations compare to other Aon clients.
- DC Barometer – Based on 5500 filings of thousands of DC plans, the DC Barometer can quickly compare an organization’s plan to a broad base of U.S. qualified DC plans.
- Greater Insight - Aon’s integrated technology system that can drive insights and analytics for employee benefits programs worldwide. It also facilitates accounting disclosures and consolidation for pension plans globally.
- InStrategy – Aon consultants use this tool to quantitatively analyze how asset allocation changes impact portfolio characteristics.
- Pension Risk Tracker – Our free tool monitors the daily aggregate funding level of all pension plans in the S&P 500 Index on an accounting basis. Learn More>>
- Pension Barometer – As long-term administrative costs continue to rise, we offer this DB planning tool to quantify current premium risks and compare your position to other plan sponsors.
- Risk Analyzer – This tool combines the latest technology with actuarial and investment expertise to help plan sponsors holistically manage risk and volatility in their retirement plans. Learn More >>
- Your Pension Resources™ – Our customized pension website provides your participants with a personalized online resource about their pension plan. On YPR, participants can model their benefit, learn more about their plan, and make their retirement election online.