Aon’s Cyber Solutions hosted a webinar to discuss the impact of ransomware on carriers, clients and the market’s response. The event recording explains why companies should concentrate on controls to help minimize the probability of a ransomware incident and on how organizations can better position themselves for an underwriting review.
Additional discussion centers on the attack vectors that lead to ransomware events and on Aon’s holistic approach which helps clients streamline the process of proactively identifying ransomware vulnerabilities prior to insurance placement. Watch the webinar below to learn more.
- (Moderator) Annie Fishbain – Senior Director, Product Management, Aon’s Cyber Solutions
- Alex Moen – Vice President and Region Leader, E&O/Cyber Broking, Aon’s Cyber Solutions
- Jonathan Rajewski – Managing Director, Digital Forensic and Incident Response, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon company
- Nancy Eaves – Senior Vice President, Product Management, Aon’s Cyber Solutions
- Nitai Mandhyan – Managing Director & Deputy Practice Leader, Security Advisory, Aon’s Cyber Solutions