The leading provider of surety representation to the construction industry, Aon Surety specializes in structuring bond programs that deliver the maximum credit necessary for contractors to capitalize on all strategic opportunities. Aon Surety's unequalled experience, expertise, insight and depth allow our dedicated team to create innovative solutions for all of your surety requirements.
Distinctive impact and value
Every year, Aon Surety provides more clients with more solutions to difficult problems than anyone else in the field. In fact, we write bonds for many of the ENR Top 100 Contractors as well as multinational companies based outside of the US. Aon Surety brings distinctive value and impact through:
- Assist in performance security requirements unique to P3 and DBF procurements
- Top level access to decision makers that enables Aon to influence and deliver the surety capacity you need
- Broad national footprint
- Management of numerous credit facilities in excess of $1 billion
Ensuring real results
As the largest broker of construction risk, Aon Surety can help you get the most appropriate terms, conditions and pricing for the best overall program to maximize your growth potential. We ensure real results by:
- Enhancing your company's overall financial performance.
- Helping you capitalize on opportunities in the construction market
- Improving relationships with banks and credit providers
- Actively driving successful outcomes on claims and subcontractor disputes
Contractors Default Insurance
With in-depth construction expertise and unrivaled resources, Aon Construction Services Group works with you to set forth a process to launch your CDI program or to maximize opportunities for improvement to your existing CDI program. Aon Construction Services Group understands you may have a relatively mature program and while we do not seek to reinvent the program, our dedicated staff of CDI experts will complement, assist, and enhance your program through a process of review, shared strategy development, and unmatched service. Whether you have an existing CDI program or you are considering starting one, our team is experienced in delivering successful results.
- Dedicated team exclusive to CDI
- Programs specific to your organization
- Competitive rates and innovative terms
- Subcontractor default resolution and claims management assistance
- Cost of risk analysis
- Benchmarking specific to our smaller, middle market, and large contractor clients
- Actuarial predictive analytics based on our extensive database of CDI volume
- AonCHOR state-of-the-art technology offering