New York, NY
M.S., Computer Forensic Investigations, University of New Haven
B.A., Rutgers University
Adam Bixby is a Managing Director and Practice Leader of the Security Testing Practice within Aon’s Cyber Solutions group.
Adam came to Aon as part of the acquisition of Gotham Digital Science (GDS), a world-leading security testing firm. Adam leads a group of security professionals that perform application and network penetration testing, red teaming, security source code review, and hardware/IoT security testing.
- Delivered and managed hundreds of source code analysis and dynamic application security testing assessments for Fortune 500 companies and US Government Agencies. Applications tested include internet banking, customer service, investment management, human resources applications, and military and defense management applications.
- Performed and managed numerous Red Team engagements
- Performed and managed internet, intranet, and wireless penetration testing for Fortune 500 companies in the financial services and technology industries.
- Developed software components in C#, Java, and Python for internal company applications and security assessment tools.
- Built remediation plans that include code-level fixes following the completion of application security audits.
- Developed exploits for zero-day application vulnerabilities in several custom and publicly available applications.
- Certified professional using Fortify Source Code Analyzer (SCA) on many .NET, J2EE, C/C++ projects as part of the methodology for security code review assessments.
- Technical consultant for TV and movies on projects such as Mr. Robot, Ocean’s 8, The Flight Attendant, and The Equalizer
- Trained in Physical Security, Information and Operational Security, Law Enforcement and Combat Arms as a member of the United States Air Force Security Forces