Digital Forensics & Incident Response
New York, NY
A.A.S., Community College of the Air Force
B.S., Computer Science, Central Texas College
Gary White leads and conducts digital forensic acquisitions and analyses on hundreds of laptops, desktops, servers, tablets, and cellular telephones in civil litigations, criminal matters, internal investigations, and computer incident response efforts.
He assists clients in matters involving network intrusions, the destruction of data, the theft of trade secrets, phishing campaigns, illegal electronic surveillance, and Internet-based extortions.
He also organizes and conducts large-scale electronic discovery involving the preservation, processing and production of electronic data.
Gary has an established track record of driving complex projects. More specifically, he:
- Led a digital forensic team in international preservation, forensic analysis, and electronic discovery efforts pertaining to a government inquiry of a global company.
- Preserved and harvested sensitive and confidential electronic data from scores of laptops, desktops, a server and removable storage devices in a high-stakes civil litigation.
- Conducted on-site processing in Mexico to facilitate attorney review and to protect the confidentiality of extremely sensitive client documents.
- Designed and implemented an examination and imaging protocol acceptable to both sides in a difficult and high-profile civil litigation arising from a significant maritime disaster.
- Conducted digital forensic preservation and analysis of desktop and laptop computers in an impeachment proceeding relating to a high-ranking government official.
- Played a central role in a complex, large-scale electronic discovery project involving the preservation, harvesting, and processing of electronic data from desktops, laptops, servers, and mobile devices in five US cities, and conducted numerous custodian interviews in connection with that effort.
- Conducted a thorough digital forensic analysis that involved searching for key Russian-language documents on an Apple computer system.
- Coordinated data collections and analysis on hundreds of computers, tablets, mobile devices, and removable media to assist investigation of a multi-million dollar embezzlement scheme of large scale banking establishment.