Global Benefits Governance and Operations Study 2018/19
Carried out by Aon and the American Benefits Institute, our new study provides key insights into benefits governance and operations practices worldwide.
It is the third in a series of similar studies. The 2018/19 Study examines trends since 2012, when the first study was published, as well as looking forward to firms’ expected approaches to benefits governance in future.
Find out how the 250 multinational participants are tackling benefits governance. Read insights into best practice and shared approaches among the best-performing companies, including on:
- Progress firms have made with global governance since the last Study
- What differentiates Best Practice companies from others on governance
- Firms’ biggest governance concerns
- Key drivers and enablers of best practice governance
- Barriers to achieving best practice
- The financial gains improved governance can deliver
You can download a copy of the study summary here
or the full study report here